Training with British Red Cross
How much do our courses cost?
Whether you are interested in one of our first aid, health and safety, or mental health at work courses, the costs vary depending on the length of the course, number of staff and sites involved, as well as your preferred location.
The cost of our courses - particularly first aid training - is dependent upon the specific requirements within your organisation. You can make group or individual bookings, and arrange training at one of our training sites, on your own premises, or at a convenient location for you.
Key account management
If you work for a large organisation with regular training needs, or you need to arrange training across a number of locations, our key account management service could save you time and money.
Enjoy the benefits of a key account managed service with discounted rates when placing a booking for a large number of employees.
Our key account holders enjoy:
- competitive pricing
- a dedicated account manager
- free post-course online delegate support programme
- central booking team
- flexible booking options
- proactive support of your first aid training renewals
- online risk assessment
- first aid health check.
Why train with British Red Cross Training?
When you invest in training, you want great service and confidence that your people are getting the best possible experience. Our courses are developed using the most up-to-date research and a commitment to quality.
Our quality assurance plan ensures that we consistently deliver our training to the highest possible standards. Your staff will gain the practical skills and confidence needed through an enjoyable and hands-on experience.
Benefits of training with British Red Cross Training
- 99% customer satisfaction score*
- Conveniently located UK training venues, so you don’t have to look far to find quality training
- Flexible training solutions tailored to your needs - either on-site or at one of our venues
- Free online, post-course learning support through our Safe Hands community
- Our trainers are fully qualified and externally accredited
- Our team are ISO 9001: 2015 certified, for the design and provision of first aid courses
- We also send a reminder before a first aid certificate expires, so your team’s skills are kept up-to-date.
*according to our 2021 delegate feedback.
Trustpilot score based on over 4,100 reviews.
National coverage, delivered locally
We run scheduled courses through our network of conveniently-located training venues across the UK, and we can even come to you.
If you have a group of up to 12 people who need training, we can deliver courses on your premises or at a location to suit you. This offers you the flexibility to train at a time and date to suit the group and the benefit of learning in a familiar environment.
Safe Hands e-newsletter
Our first aid support and advice continue, even when your course ends. Safe Hands is a free e-newsletter for anyone who has completed a Red Cross workplace first aid course. By signing up you will receive a range of benefits which all help to keep your first aid skills fresh including:
- first aid tips
- legislation updates
- videos of key first aid techniques
- first aid myths
- true 'real life' stories of people using their first aid skills
- quizzes to test your first aid knowledge and much more.
Share your first aid experiences with us and we may feature your story on our website or in our newsletters. Contact us here.
Connect with us on LinkedIn
Stay updated with LinkedIn live events, first aid and mental health blogs and tips by visiting this link: https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/british-red-cross-first-aid-training/
There are currently over 200,000 members of Safe Hands
British Red Cross First Aid App
Our free first aid app covers over 20 first aid skills. Using a simple and easy to learn approach, the app is suitable for anyone looking to learn first aid to help others in an emergency.
- simple step-by-step guides
- interactive quizzes
- useful tips and signposts to further information
- first aid course information.
The power of kindness
We help anyone, anywhere in the UK and around the world, get the support they need if crisis strikes. For over 150 years, the British Red Cross has supported people in the UK in times of crisis.
Our network of incredible staff and volunteers have formed part of the world’s frontline response to the virus, helping the most vulnerable to keep safe and healthy. Find out more about how the work of the British Red Cross here.
People in crisis need your help. Your donation will change lives. If you can, please donate today.