How to Select a First Aid Training Provider
Since the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) doesn’t vet, check or approve training providers or courses for you anymore, it’s your responsibility to find a course and provider that meets your first aid needs requirements. This handy guide helps make your due diligence easier, giving you the insight you need to find the best first aid course and provider.
What is covered in this guide?
In this guide, you’ll learn everything you need to know about selecting a first aid training provider, including:
- The different first aid training options available for you to choose from
- An overview of the due diligence checks you need to carry out in order to be satisfied that a provider meets your needs
- An at-a-glance criteria overview for each factor to consider when evaluating providers
- A comparison checklist containing the required and recommended checks to do, so you can easily compare providers
- A table of accepted trainer and assessor qualifications, so you can be sure you’re getting the quality of training you need
- A summary of how Red Cross Training can help you meet (and exceed) your workplace first aid needs
To download your free copy, simply fill out the form.